CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bring May Flowers?

So baby E's ETA is officially May 9th, but I'm starting to think an April baby wouldn't be so bad :) Today is week 36. That means only 4 weeks to go! (maybe 5--hopefully not! Or even 2-3 would be ok too!) I made it 35 weeks with very few of the common pregnancy symptoms, and just sort of assumed things would continue down this trouble-free path. Then my back started getting a bit sore. Then I started having a lot of trouble getting comfortable in bed (it's hard to breathe with two little feet pushing your lungs into your throat when you lie down!) Now my feet are a bit swollen and this morning I woke up with carpal tunnel. Sheesh. Plus this peds rotation that I'm on now requires a lot of standing so by the end of the day I'm ready to crawl into bed. Mike went and bought me a nice foot massager (which was very sweet, but I can't help but think he saw it as an easy way out from having to rub my feet every night :)--smart guy! Well the count is on now. All the clothes and blankets have been washed and put away. I've made a list of what I think I'll need to pack for the hospital (but who really knows) but haven't packed anything--how can I pack pajamas when there's only 2 pairs that still fit me? I still need them! We still need to install the car seat but I think it will be a bit weird driving around with an empty car seat in the back of the car. Other than that I think we're pretty much ready to get this show on the road!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the drive is going okay... take care and don't worry, she'll be here in no time!

    ReplyDelete