CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

I think Lyla overheard me saying she was not a good sleeper yet and decided to prove me wrong--last night she slept 11-4 (I woke up at 4 and she was still sleeping--who knows how long she would have continued to sleep!) then she ate and went right back to sleep and slept 5-9! I'm crossing my fingers this was not a fluke and that she keeps up the good work! Today she went on another outing--this time to Lowes and Home Depot to look for new patio furniture. She was great and slept the entire time. She seems to sleep a lot in the mornings and has a bit of a fussy period in the late afternoon/ early evening. She has one or two alert periods each day where she seems to be taking in her new surroundings which is really fun to watch. Even when she's sleeping it's just fun to hold her and smell her--she's pretty darn cute if I do say so myself :)


No comments:

Post a Comment